PEI Property management professionals since 2008
Property management is a very lucrative venture and can be a great investment for passive income.
We understand that being a laasldfk ;aslkdjf
akj;dsfak sdj;flkajs df
a;lksdfj ;alksdjf ndlord isn’t for everyone, and we are here to help!
Residential & High End Long Term Property Management
Including long term management of apartments, duplexes, townhouses, etc. and short term management of seasonal/short-term via VRBO.
- Rent/Lease/Fees collection
- Manage rental property inquiries
- Show units and properties
- Screening of tenants (reference check), process applications and rental agreements
- Maintain records of tenants move-in and move-out inspection
- Unit cleaning and preparation between tenants
- Tenant retention
- Complete and maintain regular site inspection of property
- Implement preventative maintenance schedule
- Managing tenants’ questions and concerns
- Provide 24 hrs a day, 365 days per year emergency service
- Market property to attract target clientele through various source (signage, print and online media)
- Maintain a waiting list for property
- Maintain and pay pre-approved expenses
- Provide detailed monthly reports
Hear what some of our customers have to say
We have used Emerald Isle for the past four years and are very pleased. They look after everything: opening/closing in spring/fall, grass cutting, cleaning, garbage removal and management of all our rental clients during the summer season. They offer us – as out-of-province owners – security in knowing that our property and clients are in good hands. If you are looking for a company to oversee your rental property or summer home we would suggest you contact Paul.
Sea's the Moment Beach House
John and Darla McGuirk
They are reliable, competent and pleasant – always doing their very best to make sure I am pleased.
I AM! and you could be too.
Vice President of Operations, Discover KIA & Experience Hyundai