PEI Property management professionals since 2008
Why Hire Us?
Property management is a very lucrative venture and can be a great investment for passive income.
We understand that being a landlord isn’t for everyone, and we are here to help!
We are experience in dealing with tenant issues or difficult tenants
Regular late payments of rent
Dealing with IRAC
We handle multiple maintenance requests on your behalf.
We solve issues of disturbances or fighting within
We believe that Emerald Isle Property Management Inc is the company for you!
Whether you live off island and are not able to properly manage your income property and tenants, or live on PEI and simply don’t want to worry about a thing, we are here for you. We take care of all the issues and needs that can come from property management. With our years of experience, we can help improve your rental business by providing effective and efficient property management.
Just getting into the business and have questions? We can help with that too. We have managed hundreds of properties over the years and are able to guide you with all your new owner’s concerns.
Our goal is to give you peace of mind while we take care of everything surrounding your rental property for you.
Residential & High End Long Term Property Management
Including long term management of apartments, duplexes, townhouses, etc. and short term management of seasonal/short-term via VRBO.
- Rent/Lease/Fees collection
- Manage rental property inquiries
- Show units and properties
- Screening of tenants (reference check), process applications and rental agreements
- Maintain records of tenants move-in and move-out inspection
- Unit cleaning and preparation between tenants
- Tenant retention
- Complete and maintain regular site inspection of property
- Implement preventative maintenance schedule
- Managing tenants’ questions and concerns
- Provide 24 hrs a day, 365 days per year emergency service
- Market property to attract target clientele through various source (signage, print and online media)
- Maintain a waiting list for property
- Maintain and pay pre-approved expenses
- Provide detailed monthly reports